Monday, October 08, 2007




I have always been a moon stalker. This past year my photography friend Fred Larson, photographer extraordanaire from the SF Chronicle, showed me how to finesse my shooting the moon skills. Having always enjoyed a good game, I found shooting the moon has many ins and outs. Sometimes the moon does not show up, sometimes it is not in the right place, sometimes if you get distracted by another photo op you miss the show.

With it being October and the night creeping into our day, I thought this a fine time to start debuting some night photography I have been working on.

San Francisco Night Photography by SFBAYIMAGES.com. Rights Managed. Please contact us. Fine are prints and Corporate art collections available.

Buy Sunrise, Sunsets, Full Moon Rise and FullMoon Setting Fine Art Photography Prints at SFBAYIMAGES.com

No comments: