Friday, May 16, 2008




The mission statement of my life and business is to provide positive media in an overly negative media world.
It's meant to be a reprieve from from what gets you down. I like to capture people doing their personal best,
nature, places, things of achievement, beauty and all things inspirational. I like to shoot from boats and helicopters whenever
I get the chance.

Technically my skills range from indepth digital multimedia production and meritable artistic achievements to making tea.
Formally trained as an architect with a degree in Environmental Design from the University of Colorado at Boulder
and considerable post graduate studies in high tech, multimedia and film in Los Angeles. Thats years ago at this point.

I run this business in all aspects, however when it comes to what really motivates me, its getting the great shot.
Sandra Cannon


codebase="http://active.macromedia.com/flash2/cabs/swflash.cab#version=4,0,0,0"
ID=index WIDTH=409 HEIGHT=350 border=1>




No comments: